<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1835976853010420774?origin\x3dhttp://revo-nismo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[]__abOut mE__[]
Name : Ryan Koh
Nick : Ryosuke
Age : 22+
D.O.B : 06/12/1986
Horoscope: Sagittarius
Zodic : Tiger
School : College East(accounting), BMC Academy, Gan Eng Seng School, Nan Hua Primary School

[]__luRvEsSs__[]
Cars
Speeding
Gaming
Zouk
Man Utd
BL Peeps
[]__hAtEsSs__[]
Proud and arrogant Idiots
Rushing for time
Backstabbers
Lack of sleep

[]__lInKs__[]
=Madeline=
=Joanne=
=Wen Xin=
=Angeline=
=Rosanne=
=Elin=
=Nicholas=
=Kai Ming=
=Audrey=
=Tom=
=Jinyi=

[]__the past__[]
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
February 2010
May 2010
[]__tAgBoArD__[]


[]__My MusIc__[]

Contradiction

_tHaNkS_
designer
designer's teacher


_bloggie_

Monday, August 20, 2007

Just came back from my company's dinner and dance... Dunno how am i gonna wake up later for sch??? Anyway, I'm now not in the mood for anything.... It was suppose to be happy and fun thingy but i'm now a shattered person...

Can anyone tell me, wad's wrong wif me?? Am I tat lousy??? I know i'm not handsome but at least i'm not ugly wad.... Is it tat difficult to know someone?? Damm it man!!! I guess i just dun the guts to get it myself... maybe i missed a great chance.... wad if i had grab tat chance?? would things turn out differently??? I think i should bang my head on the wall...

I dunno how am i gonna face her during work, although we work in different place... but we bound to meet sometimes.... Anyway i will be away for 2 weeks due to exmas... So at least not tat bad... Hiazz... I think i should just forget abt it... Since she's so straightforward...


P.s Anyway i wanna thank Tom, Weihan, Alex, Wendy and the highlander guy(dunno wad's his name)... I know u all tried but wad to do, this is me and my fucking life...

label: Gutless, Failure, Useless


deadly raced @ |8/20/2007 04:36:00 am|


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> Post a Comment