<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1835976853010420774?origin\x3dhttp://revo-nismo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[]__abOut mE__[]
Name : Ryan Koh
Nick : Ryosuke
Age : 22+
D.O.B : 06/12/1986
Horoscope: Sagittarius
Zodic : Tiger
School : College East(accounting), BMC Academy, Gan Eng Seng School, Nan Hua Primary School

[]__luRvEsSs__[]
Cars
Speeding
Gaming
Zouk
Man Utd
BL Peeps
[]__hAtEsSs__[]
Proud and arrogant Idiots
Rushing for time
Backstabbers
Lack of sleep

[]__lInKs__[]
=Madeline=
=Joanne=
=Wen Xin=
=Angeline=
=Rosanne=
=Elin=
=Nicholas=
=Kai Ming=
=Audrey=
=Tom=
=Jinyi=

[]__the past__[]
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
February 2010
May 2010
[]__tAgBoArD__[]


[]__My MusIc__[]

Contradiction

_tHaNkS_
designer
designer's teacher


_bloggie_

Friday, April 06, 2007

Haven been blogging for the past three weeks... Nothing much to blog cos my life is just work, game and sleep... I wanted to look for a new job at first cos i have been working there for 4 yrs and i think it is time for a change but i was too lazy to find, so i went back to work at park mall... diao...

Sch gonna reopen in less than 2 weeks.... I have been sleeping at 6 or 7am everyday.. How am I gonna change back my body clock??... OMG... This is wad my life is before going into ITE...

I awakened by Leoie's sms on wednesday morning, asking me how my result... I jumped out of my bed immediately and turn on the com to check... The results wasn't wad i expected, I got B for HRA, C for IAC and BCM, GPA 2.8.... I was expecting was worst than this... I guess i'm just lucky... Gotta buck up for year 2... Haizz...

Went to Zouk later in the night... MAMBO NIGHT, boy!!! WOW!! I wasn't planning to go there at first but my sister, Leoie, Audrey, Tom and Edmond wanted to go, so went wif them... before that, Audrey ask me whether i wanna go but i turn her down cos dun have the 'Hweeling' to go... Sorry gal... Next time will go wif u all... It has been months since i went there, i think the last time i went was last yr December... This the second time i din drive there, so took cab down this time ard... Reached there ard 1230 and met up wif Tom and his bro, Sharlene, Yizhen and her frens.... I was expecting to see a long queue outside but surprisingly there wasn't any.... Inside Zouk was kinda of chaotic as expected, We manage to get our same old place... I guess got a new DJ cos the music played was like 'rojak'... A few retro songs then comes a 'world peace song'*diao*, next was R'n'B... WTH... But i'm still quite satisfied... Edmond was very high that night, folding serviettes into a stalk of rose giving it ladies walking past him and dancing wif strangers... haha... Seems like he had popped an ecstasy before going in... Hmm.. Did u, Edmond??

I was kinda of tipsy that night.... haven been drinking cocktails much over the past one yr... Felt kinda of lousy cos I can't hold my liquor well like before... Argh... Ask Leoie how much i drank only... WTF... Left Zouk ard 4, headed down to st 21 mac wif Leoie and my sister... Had my breakfast there and chat for abt 1 1/2 hrs... Reached home ard 6 plus..... Wad an enjoyable night... Too bad next week i can't go... Sad....

Time to sleep... Bye


deadly raced @ |4/06/2007 06:15:00 am|


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> Post a Comment